For the past two months, I have been a community manager in two Telegram chats related to HydraDX and Basilisk in the Russian-speaking community as well as highly engaged in creating HydraDX related content and publishing it on Twitter and Telegram.
Period of contribution: 2023/01/09-2023/01/11 (2 months)
Breakdown of my duties and contributions as a HydraDX community manager:
• HydraDX Polkadot DCA Treasury content and graphics.
• Creating the pipeline for video creation, planning to start publishing series of videos next month.
• Answering frequently asked questions
• Translating all official announcements and passing on important information to community members
• Encouraging the community to participate in governance
• Announcing all recent updates and alpha that I find on HydraDX twitter or EN community
• Dealing with FUD and false allegations related to HydraDX & Basilisk
• Twitter engagement related to HydraDX social media and updates
• Creating HydraDX educational content and promoting it on Twitter and Telegram.
• Currently translating the HydraDX documentation and polishing it for the merge.
Average hours per week for community moderation and content creation: 15 hours
Total hours for 2 month: 8 weeks * 15 = 120 hours
The last 7 days average price: 0,007219 (120 * 20/0,007219) = 332,456 HDX (Basic salary of community managers + content creation + translation)
Total HDX requested: 320,000 HDX
HydraDX is a platform that has a community manager who helps people understand and use it.
The community manager does many things like making videos, answering questions, and translating important information.
They also create educational content and promote it on social media.
The community manager works for 15 hours a week and has worked for 2 months.
They are requesting to be paid 320,000 HDX for their work.