For the past two months, I have been a community manager in two Telegram chats related to HydraDX and Basilisk in the Russian-speaking community as well as highly engaged in creating HydraDX related content and publishing it on Twitter and Telegram.
Period of contribution: 2023/01/07-2023/01/09 (2 months)
Breakdown of my duties and contributions as a HydraDX community manager:
• HydraDX DCA content and graphics. Working on a tutorial video atm.
• Answering frequently asked questions
• Translating all official announcements and passing on important information to community members
• Encouraging the community to participate in governance
• Announcing all recent updates and alpha that I find on HydraDX twitter or EN community
• Dealing with FUD and false allegations related to HydraDX & Basilisk
• Twitter engagement related to HydraDX social media and updates
• Creating HydraDX educational content and promoting it on Twitter and Telegram.
• Hosted an AMA session with RU community in our TG chat
Average hours per week for community moderation and content creation: 15 hours
Total hours for 2 month: 8 weeks * 15 = 120 hours
The last 7 days' average price: 0,006677
(120 * 20/0,006677) = 359,442 HDX (Basic salary of community managers + content creation)
Total HDX requested: 320,000 HDX
HydraDX is a project that has a community manager who helps people understand and use it.
The community manager creates videos, answers questions, and shares important information with the community.
They also encourage people to participate in making decisions about HydraDX.
The community manager deals with any false information about HydraDX and promotes educational content.
They work about 15 hours per week and are requesting 320,000 HDX for their 2 months of work.
No comments here